- Multipurpose Debugging Tool: The ZOOLARK debugger tool is incredibly versatile and features a 5 in 1 design, with working modes for DC Reference, Spectrum, PWM Signal, Function Generation and Oscilloscope, fulfilling various functions.
- Compact and Portable: Unlike similar products on the market, this frequency generator has a sleek, compact and modern design, with reduced lightweight dimensions, fitting in your backpack, laptop case or pocket.
- Easy Setup: Say goodbye to countless wasted hours trying to correctly set up your device. The EIM Technology signal generator is easy to synchronize to your computer, arriving with reader-friendly clear instructions. The oscilloscope also has a DFU mode available for post-firmware development, with hardware schematic available by request.
- User-Friendly Interface: Featuring a classic on/off button, with convenient menu selection modes, type C USB port and a superior quality display, this function generator is easy to use, suitable for applied science, engineering students or electronics hobbyists.
- Includes Accessories: The ZOOLARK lab oscilloscopes include everything you need for a complete and rewarding experience, with USB type C cable and 2 x 6 jumper cable. The device is equipped with a 280mAh battery, for up to 2 hours autonomy.
Zoolark can perform as a TWO channel oscilloscope with 5Msps rate each channel, allowing for measurement and analysis of most school and hobby-level experiments and projects
Generating sinusoidal, triangular, square waves and PWM signal with adjustable duty cycle from 0.1Hz all the way to 1MHz
We have a free software called Zookee which allows you connect Zoolark to computer for better visual performance. You can export oscilloscope screen capture and .csv file for further data processing. Download Zookee
The built-in rechargeable lithium battery supports 2 hours continuous operation which is enough for class use; You can also charge the device during usage