Lab-On-The-Go is an all-in-one circuit building kit that makes it easy to get started with electronic engineering. This kit includes everything you need to create your own circuits and projects, from resistors and capacitors to breadboards and wires.
With an easy-to-follow color printed starter guide, even beginners can quickly get up and running with this kit. And with its portable design, Lab-On-The-Go is great for learning on the go. Expand your knowledge of electronics with the Lab-On-The-Go kit!
Items included in the Kit:
- MEGO | A rechargeable breadboard power supply generates 4-24V DC output
- VEGO | An autoranging digital multimeter with accessiory cables and probes
- Zoolark | A circuit debugging device integrated with a function generator and oscilloscope
- A half-sized solderless breadboard with 410 holes
- A box of 140 pieces pre-stripped 22AWG solid copper wires for immediate circuiting
- A bag of miscellanous components for quick circuiting on breadboard
- A color-printed quick starter guide for electronics beginners