Speaker kit - Breadboard Friendly Speaker Module
- All-in-One Design: The module has integrated a power amplifier, volume adjustment knob and a high quality speaker and connectors on a single rigid board, no need for additional components which gives a very smooth setup.
- Breadboard Friendly: This speaker module has 4 header pins (2.54mm/0.1in spacing) that are designed to fit into standard breadboards, allowing for quick and hassle-free prototyping and experimentation.
- Powerful 2W Output: Despite its compact size, this speaker module packs a punch with a powerful 2W speaker (same speaker with iPhone 8) that has a good audio response from 200Hz to 10kHz.
- Analog Signal Input: The module is designed based on 8002B, a Class AB power amplifier. You can simply feed the module with an analog signal (within 5V peak voltage and audible frequency range) to activate the sound.
- Wide Applications: Ideal for electronics beginners and DIY makers to quickly setup audio circuits on breadboard or prototyping setup.
- Max Power: 2W
- Operating voltage: 3V - 5V
- Signal Input: Analog, within 5V peak
- Dimensions: 55mm x 42mm